Nobita, having failed a test after school or harassed by Giant and Suneo, Doraemon will always come to ask for help. Doraemon will help Nobita then typically by using advanced equipment from his magic bag; equipment is often used as "bamboo propeller" and "Door to Anywhere". Often times, Nobita go too far in using the equipment and even lapse into a bigger problem.
In December 1969, the manga Doraemon continuously published monthly magazine titles in six children. Such magazines is a magazine Yoiko (good boy), Yōchien (kindergarten), Shogaku Ichinensei (grade 1), Shogaku Yonnensei (4th grade), and since 1973 the magazine Shogaku Gogensei (5 th grade) and Shogaku Rokunensei (6th grade). The story contained in the magazines is different, which means the author of this story should be written more than 6 stories each month. In 1979, CoroCoro Comic magazine launched as Doraemon.
Since it first appeared in 1969, Doraemon stories have been collected and divided into 45 books published since 1974 to 1996, and has sold more than 80 million books in 1992. In addition, in 2005, Shogakukan published an additional serial number five volumes under the title Doraemon + (Doraemon Plus), with a different story from the original 45 volumes.
Doraemon was sent back to life by the great-grandson Nobita Nobita, Sewashi, to improve the lives of his descendants Nobita to feel a better life. In real life (without the help of Doraemon), Nobita failed in his studies, failed in a career, and left his family with financial problems.
The story focuses on the daily life of Nobita, the main character of this story. Doraemon has a four-dimensional pocket which he filled with objects from the future. Often Nobita come whining because of problems at school or in the neighborhood, after begging or forcing, Doraemon will release a tool that helps Nobita resolve the problem, get revenge, or just show off to friends.
However, Nobita usually goes too far, ignoring the advice or command Doraemon, and as a result fall into a deeper problem. Sometimes, Nobita's friends (usually Suneo or Giant) steal the device and ends in chaos due to incorrect use.
Doraemon's early life is not so good. He is a robot fails to auction to a poor family who were in debt, which is nothing but the family descendants of Nobita Nobi. Doraemon have undergone periods of heavy: He only became babysitter after failing to pass the test at the academy robot, his ears were destroyed after being bitten by a robot mouse, the paint wear off because of him alone, and there are many sad stories that he went through in the first year of his birth. Until one day, he sent his family back to the past, about 250 years ago, a time when Nobita Nobi, ancestor of this family, still living in Tokyo.
Doraemon's mission is to help Nobi Nobita (great-grandfather of Sewashi who have Doraemon). Nobita is a boy who always had the misfortune, and do not have any ability. He is a fool in school and can not exercise, Nobita only talented in the shootout, rubber play, and sleep; ability almost useless in the modern era of Japan. This is the reason why he failed to live her life. And Doraemon is sent from the future to make him a successful man. Very ironic, a robot fails to come help a child who failed. But in reality, friendship these two kids make them become a better person.
Doraemon arrived in 1969, the Japanese New Year's Day. He came out of Nobita's desk drawer, and since then she has lived with Nobita, his mission is to prevent Nobita become a failure. Whenever in trouble Nobita, Doraemon will immediately help with the tools of magic.
Doraemon's mission seems to have worked, because when they venture into the future, Nobita saw himself married to Shizuka, not by Jaiko. He also saw his descendants live in better condition than when Sewashi send Doraemon first; even afford to buy a robot Nobi descent who "did not fail", Dorami.
Told in manga and anime, Doraemon and Nobita work together to improve their lives. They work together and mutual assistance. Many stories also featuring the story of their courage and perseverance to maintain their friendship that intertwine.
End of story
Since the 1980s, popping up a lot of stories and speculation about the end of the story of Doraemon.
* The story of the most optimistic first-and-published by Nobuo A few years ago. Told one day, Nobita came home and whining to complain to Doraemon. But before long, he realized something was wrong with Doraemon; robot pet was just silent and not answer the complaint. He was soon called Dorami, Doraemon's sister, and ask for guidance from him. Dorami later told that Doraemon's battery runs out. Furthermore, Dorami explained that the robot cat Doraemon old version as it should have battery backup memory support in the ear, but because of Doraemon has lost his ears, he did not have backup power to keep the memory and memory. The only way to revive Doraemon is to replace the batteries, but it means that Doraemon will lose all memory of himself and his friends, including about Nobita.
At the same time, police time and making new rules prohibit the existence of "time travel" and blocking the attempt to bring Doraemon Nobita to be improved in the future. Dorami then give you a choice: desperate to break through police-time, fix Doraemon in the future and erase his memory, or wait for someone from the future to come and fix Doraemon: Nobita to choose the second way. Nobita, Doraemon very lost-then promised to study hard for Doraemon. Nobita successful business, three years later, Nobita graduated high school with the best value and become someone who is very popular at school. Even so, the nature of a cheerful and optimistic Nobita lost, he became a kutubuku always be alone. Twenty-nine years later, told Dekisugi who had become president of Japan, held a reunion with Suneo and Jaian. The three discussed the issue of "disappearance" of Doraemon and the Time Paradox: a theory that explains the history of the world can be changed with the creation of a time machine. and from the conversation that was exposed to the reason why the patrol did not give permission to fix Doraemon Nobita in the future, because Nobita itself that created Doraemon. Once repaired, Doraemon has become the ears and yellow, she embraced tightly Doraemon. And they lived happily ever after.
* The second, more pessimistic ending suggests that Nobita suffering from autism and all the characters (including Doraemon) are only fictional characters in his imagination alone. The idea that Nobita is sick and dying to imagine all the series in his bed to help relieve the pain of depression and angered many fans. Many Japanese fans protest outside the main office of the publisher of the series after learning about it. Publishers finally issued a public statement that this is not true.
* The third shows that Nobita fell and hit her head stone. He fell into a coma. To get the operating money saved to Nobita, Doraemon sold all his tools in his magic bag. Unfortunately, the operation failed. Doraemon sold all his tools except for the one tool he uses to allow Nobita to go wherever he wants. In the end, Nobita wanted to go to heaven.
All these possibilities are discussed and decided there is no end to the story of Doraemon.
There are three official end to the story of Doraemon are made. Doraemon was discontinued in two media because readers increasingly large and the end of the story is believed necessary.
* In March 1971, at 4-nensei Shogaku magazine: Due to the fact that visitors from the future cause problems, the government in the century-22 prohibits the passage of time, meaning Doraemon had to go back to his time in his day and left Nobita.
* In March 1972, the contents of the magazine Shogaku 4-nensei: Doraemon, for some reason have to go back to the future and lied to a mechanical problem so that Nobita let him go. Nobita trust him and promised to wait until Doraemon healed. Realizing that could let him go Nobita, Doraemon Nobita to tell the truth and accept it. Doraemon back to the future.
End of the third Doraemon is the official end because of the low TV ratings and the Fujiko Fujio busy with other work, but Doraemon did not leave their minds and repeat back to the issue next month. In 1981, this episode was made into anime (called "Doraemon Comes Back"), and in 1998, this film was released as an anime film.
* In March 1973, the contents of the magazine Shogaku 4-nensei, Nobita returned home after losing a battle against the giant. Doraemon then explains that he must return. Nobita trying to hinder this, but after discussing it with his parents, he accepted the departure of Doraemon. They did the last trip in the park. After they split up, Nobita to see giant and fight back. After a long battle with Nobita trying to win so that Doraemon can leave without worry, giant let Nobita Nobita win for not giving up. Doraemon Nobita found unconscious and brought him home. He sat next to a sleeping Nobita and after that, Doraemon back to the future. (This story can be found in the last part of Doraemon comic number 6)
* Animated version is similar but longer. At the April Fool's day, Nobita and giant Suneo deceived by the trick him about Doraemon's return. He was happy to go home and asked his mother where Doraemon and it turns out he knew that he was deceived. Nobita sad and open boxes of Doraemon. It was a bottle of liquid. He listened to the voice of Doraemon, who explains that the liquid is called Uso 800 (Lies 800) that is used to correct all the things that are not spoken by people who drink fluids such as the right thing. Nobita uses it to deceive Jaian and Suneo, as he said very nice weather today, which becomes a lie and heavy rain began to fall before he said today and the rain is torrential rain has stopped. Jaian and Suneo scared after a few tricks and when Nobita tell what will happen. Nobita is very excited at first, but soon will be lost because of missed Doraemon. He came home, and his mother said Doraemon had to go home, but he was not convinced and sure Doraemon will never return, as said Doraemon to Nobita before he left. The liquid is still functioning, when he reached his room he finds Doraemon, and they are happy, but because of the influence of fluid, all of the words changed to I'm very unhappy that we can come back again.
* Extra section of the animation is derived from the Doraemon comic book number seven.
When the Fujiko Fujio duo split in 1987, the idea would end the unofficial Doraemon is never discussed. Since Fujiko F. died in 1996 before any option is reached, the end of Doraemon is fiction fans, but, in many episodes and movies when Nobita travel time showing he finally marry Shizuka, leads to a happy life and apart from Doraemon, although Nobita and his friends still remember with
Doraemon in Indonesia
Doraemon is one of the most popular manga characters in Indonesia. Almost everyone familiar with this character - both adults and children. Cartoon series (anime) are the first in TVRI Yogyakarta in 1974 on Monday to Friday at 06:00 and the second on TVRI in 1979 to 1991 hours Monday to 07:00 on Sunday and a third on RCTI after a dozen years (since 1991 - present) at the same time - at 08:00 on Sunday, proving its success in this country.
Comic has been published by Elex Media Komputindo in several series:
* Series Doraemon Magic Tools
* Doraemon Adventure
* Special Story Doraemon
* Expedition Series Doraemon
* Learning to Count with Doraemon
* The Doraemons
* Doraemon Comic Quiz
Doraemon is a robotic cat that was made on September 3 mass 2112.Produksi various types of robots occurred pd century 22. In a factory off-far from Tokyo, produced robots cat.
Due to an accident, doraemon less a screw other than the robot cat & be the class of goods two.During production process, an error occurred pd one robot
Although not so well doraemon within his study, The robot then sent to the Academy to be trained as a robot Robot tangga.Dia house can finally pass jg pd.
However, morbidly everything goes smoothly for doraemon. doraemon failed within all of the exam. And became caretakers of the descendants of Nobita.
As a result, doraemon kpd auctioned off to a poor family who were in debt, who is none other than the family descendants Nobita Nobi.
He came out of Nobita's desk drawer, & since then he lived with Nobita One day, while being engrossed doaremon nap, a robotic rat bit her ears. This misfortune made doraemon very sad & cried for 10 days.
Doraemon was crying .... And continued to cry ... The tears made the original a bright yellow color to fade ...
Remove the color of his eyes water ... doraemon turned into what we know today: "a blue robot cat without ears" :-) Thanksss
Permalink : HISTORY AND ORIGIN DORAEMONSharing Caring :