Aguero Want to Save the Ball 'champion' ~ TURN ON YOUR LIFE

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Aguero Want to Save the Ball 'champion'



Aguero Want to Save the Ball (champion)


Manchester - Each person would want to store objects that have historical value. So also with Sergio Aguero. He desires to save the ball into the goal that the inclusion of Queens Park Rangers.

In the last week of Premier League matches last weekend, Manchester City almost lost the title is in sight. They were in position behind 1-2 from QPR until the game entered the 90th minute. While in other places, Manchester United still lead 1-0 from Sunderland.

However, two players emerged as the hero of City in injury time. After Edin Dzeko scored the equalizer, Aguero scored the third goal finally locked the City and a 3-2 victory over QPR.

The goal was also clinched the Premier League season 2011/2012 fell into the hands of the Citizens as well as hopes of ending 44 years City. Aguero was also mentioned as a goal the most important goals in his career.

"The ball fell at my feet and my mind immediately when it was just scored. Thankfully, the ball goes. I believe it is the most important goal of my career," I Aguero.

Aware if the goal was very valuable, Aguero was that he wanted to keep the ball to the goalkeeper Paddy Kenny put it. But he could not do it because he did not know where the ball was gone.

"I tried to keep the ball if you can, but not this time. I do not know where the ball but I finally got my shoes," Aguero said as quoted by The Sun.

"I'll keep my shirt and, of course. But I do not know where the ball," said football player who is also the son of Diego Maradona.

Permalink :

Sharing Caring :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...