ALBERT EINSTEIN COLLECTION OF WISE WORDS ~ TURN ON YOUR LIFE

Monday, January 30, 2012

ALBERT EINSTEIN COLLECTION OF WISE WORDS



Although he says, "I have no special talents. I'm just a curious person." but the name "Einstein" is synonymous with the word "genius". Almost no one is rejected if Einstein was said to be the prototype of human genius. Here are various thoughts and opinions of the mascot of modern scientists:




1. My essence is what I think, not what I feel (this is not who I agree should be two two: de rejected)


2. While there is love there should be no longer a question

3. I Think continuously for many months and years, ninety-nine times and the conclusion is wrong. For the hundredth I was right.

4. If they want to see me, I'm here. If they want to meet with my clothes, open my closet and show them. (When his wife asked him to change to meet the German Ambassador)

5. Most people say that kecerdasanlah who gave birth to a great scientist. They are wrong, karakterlah which gave it birth.

6. A true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.

7. Imagination is more valuable than knowledge. Logic will take you from A to

8. Imagination will take you everywhere.

9. No experiment can prove me right, but instead just an experiment can prove me wrong.

10. People like us, who believe in physics, know that the distinction between past, present, and future is only an illusion that there is continuous.

11. This world is a dangerous place to live, not because people are evil, but because the people did not care.

Permalink :

Sharing Caring :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...